1. The main goal:
Create and ensure the necessary conditions for promoting multicultural education.
2.The specific goals stemming from the Statute:
- Support educational actions aimed at breaking down institutionalized prejudice and discrimination in Polish society.
- Support projects pursuing education and the arts.
- Provide help and care for the poorest persons and families.
- Administer actions to help and care for the disabled and socially excluded.
- Help gifted students from dysfunctional and socially excluded families.
- Care for memorial sites.
The foundation will accomplish its goals through actions in the following fields:
- Organizing and financing social actions, seminaries, symposia, discussions, conferences, lectures, readings, competitions and plebiscites as well as other forms of education.
- Publishing information, books, magazines, brochures and leaflets.
- Initiating other projects promoting awareness of social values – among them organizing and financing exhibitions, concerts and performances.
- Organizing and financing acquisition of equipment needed for operating educational, charity and health facilities.
- Co-organizing and financing educational and care facilities.
- Creating and maintaining data bases on the conditions in educational, care and health facilities.
- Organizing and sponsoring competitions for the best educational, care and health facilities in the country; cooperating with facilities pursuing new trends and methods in education and medical treatment.
- Organizing and financing public opinion polls.
- Organizing actions to petition authorities to make legislative changes.
- Organizing, co-organizing and financing various forms of summer and winter recreation for children and youth.
- Organizing, co-organizing and administering social aid.
- Organizing and financingscholarship aid for gifted children and youth or children and youth from regions threatened with unemployment.
- Organizing and financing acquisition of medical equipment and pharmaceuticals necessary for health and the saving of lives.
- Financing treatment expenses for persons with serious life and health hazards.